Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Part 2

1.     The milk, juice, & carrot lab exercise was the best assignment given.  I enjoyed using stuff my kitchen to perform the experiment.  I was able to utilize the cell information that I learned to help with the assignments.

2.     I now have a better understanding of the cellular respiration process and how the steps come together.

3.    The actions that I took to learn the above process, was to read my chapter book and answer questions.  I also watched videos online to learn about the cellular respiration process.

4.     I felt most connected when I finally figured out all the steps to the online course.  Learning Symbiosis, creating a blog, and taking a few quizzes.  I felt most distanced in the beginning, as I was learning how to access blackboard, and not feeling comfortable with the assignments and what was expected as a student.

5.      As a student, I would like to see more lectures in videos, and maybe some examples or helpful hints with the material we are learning.  I do appreciate having the discuss tool, in case we have questions or comments to share.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent paper! I like that you connected the topic with your family and also reminded us to check with our health care professionals for advice. Thanks for sticking with the navigation for the course. Students really needed a blog site to post their labs and papers in a creative way. I am glad you have adjusted. I understand that making more videos would help and will do so. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete